Follow Me

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

On Becoming A mark. Girl

I love makeup. I don't consider myself a girly girl at all but I really, truly adore makeup. The problem is I just don't have the budget to shell out a ton of cash at Sephora. Even if I did, I would feel too guilty (there's that mom guilt) to spend that much on myself on a regular basis. Drugstore makeup can be great but you have to really try a lot of brands to find decent quality.  mark. is the answer to my prayers.  I have been using mark. makeup and skincare products (and jewelry and dresses and shoes...) for quite some time now and I adore it.  It is really great quality with an even better price tag.  Even so, after giving them so much of my money I finally decided to bite the bullet and become a rep myself.  Especially now that I'm on Mission Hot Mom (can we call it that?), I could really use the 30-35% rep discount and believe me, I've taken full advantage of it recently.  I am so glad I joined because it has been a lot of fun so far!

Here is what came in my kit:

It came with $135 worth of product for $38! That alone was reason enough for me to join. 
Here is what came in my kit:
A big mark. reversible tote bag
Full- size For Goodness Face Moisturizer (my favorite every day moisturizer!)
full-size Juice Gem in Snow Peach (This smells so amazing!)
Scanda-lash Hook-Up Mascara in Black-Lash
Brow Factor Hook-Up Clear Brow Gel
Hook-Up connector
No Place To Run Longwear Eye Liner in Jet Set
Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All-Over Face Palette
On The Dot Eye Color Compact in Bold
Lipclick lipstick in Cha-Cha (great red color!  Looks great on those who think they can't pull off a red lip)
Go With The Pro Mini Brush Kit

Order forms, invitations, thank you notes, Get-The-Look cards, Min-A-Real Foundation color sample, and two perfume sample sets (Celebrate and Jewel)

That is a lot of stuff for $38! Plus I get a 30-35% discount forever. No sales quotas. I am a mark. girl fo' life (see that street cred?)!

If you are interested in joining, I would be happy to refer you and put you on my team.  Just comment below and I'll send you more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment